The Zero LiPo aims to give you the most compact Raspberry Pi power supply possible.
The board includes power on and battery low indicator LEDs as well as a JST connector, to which you can connect a LiPo, LiIon, or other battery with a JST plug. The TPS61232 step-up boost converter from Texas Instruments converts the 3-4.2V input voltage from the LiPos/LiIons to 5V, providing a stable 5V supply perfect for your Pi.
To setup the monitoring of the Battery and trigger a clean shutdown when the voltage drop below 3.4V, simply run:
curl https://get.pimoroni.com/zerolipo | bash
- 0.8mm thick PCB
- Shaped to sit as low as possible on the Raspberry Pi 3, 2, Zero, A+, B+
- 2-pole JST connector ideal for most LiPo/LiIon batteries
- Power and low battery LED indicators
- Supplies up to 1.5A continuous current
- Low battery warning at 3.4V (assets GPIO #4 high)
- Automatic shutdown at 3.0V to protect your battery
- VBAT+, GND, and EN pins available to break out
- 15uA quiescent current